Thursday, February 2, 2017

January 27, 2017

It's Back

We saw Baylee's Rheumatologist today.  We got confirmation that her arthritis was in full swing.  It wasn't a big surprise.  But you still hate to hear it.  Fortunately, they had already made adjustments to her intravenous medication, but are hesitant to do anything addition so they don't interfere with diagnosis and/or treatment of her stomach.  I hadn't even thought of that.  I guess that is why they get the big bucks.  they have already spoken to all of her other doctors as well.  Which means, when we see them in a few weeks, everyone is already on the same page...that saves us tons of time.

Blessing:  Again...amazing doctors we have been blessed to have in our lives.  Lesson: I need to have a little more faith that these doctors have done their due diligence instead of thinking I have to do it all myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment