Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 15, 2017

Another One Bites the Dust

One our way to Salt Lake...again, and I got a massive rock chip.  I swear it was an asteroid and not a rock.  Sigh....I just replaced the windshield last summer.  But considering how much time I spend driving to and from Salt Lake for doctors, I guess it isn't particularly surprising.  Still a bummer.  But I'm grateful I can afford to get it fixed.

Blessing:  That we have enough and then some.  Lesson: Drive less?  Not feasible.  Evasive maneuvers?  I'd get pulled over for drunk driving.  The best lesson is to roll with the punches.  Life happens and you can make the best of any situation.  We have safe transportation to get to and from doctors and where ever else we need to be.  And I'm extremely grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment