Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 2, 2017

And the Groundhog Says.....

Okay...Groundhog Day always cracks me up.  6 more weeks of winter?  Winter is ending early?  But this year...there were memes a plenty...and almost every single one was making fun of people who weren't happy about the election.  Puxatawny Phil said 6 more weeks of winter and all over social media all you could see was #notmygroundhog.  It was a pretty funny day.  And I have to admit...I have some pretty funny friends.

So today, I am grateful for humor and laughter.  Two things that I do not know how to survive without.

Blessing:  We are here to experience joy...it is called the Plan of Happiness after all.  Lesson:  I need to do a better job of looking for the joy....I've gotten a little lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment