Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 5, 2017

Sunday, Blessed Sunday

Sundays are good.  I love Sundays.  I look back on my life, at the times I wasn't as active as I should have been and I wonder why.  Why I didn't see or understand the blessing of the gospel?  Why I didn't see the hand of God so fully in my life?  Why I didn't understand the Saviors role so fully?  And why I didn't see how much He loved me....and just me?  Am I worthy of it all.  Probably not.  But that wouldn't have changed what the Savior did.

And I love my Sunday School class.  I love sharing with them...helping them explore and figure out what the Gospel is to them.  Helping them to figure out, for themselves how much they are loved.

Blessing:  Having a calling that I love.  Lesson:  That I need to work harder to create a fuller lesson for my class so they will feel the Spirit more fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment