Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 7, 2017

Singing a Song

So tonight was the talent show for the youth.  I went to city council meeting, but Felix sent videos.  Noah played guitar and rocked it as usual.  He is so incredible talented when it comes to musical instruments.  I've never seen someone pick up an instruments and just say, I think I'll learn to play this today...and then he does.

Baylee played a song that her friend taught her to play and sang.  She sings so beautifully.  She has soul in her voice.  It's awesome.

I'm so proud of my kids.  Noah hates performing, but will on occasion, and Baylee likes it, but under certain circumstances.

Blessing:  I love that my kids have outlets for their stress and their struggles.  Lesson:  They are developing wings... I need to help them fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment