Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 4, 2017

Confessions of Youth

Apparently Caleb's honesty from yesterday was contagious.  We were all sitting around the table talking and we starting discussing things that the kids had done when they were little.

Here's just a sample:

-Fake collections from neighbors for "ill grandmother"
-spray painting under the trampoline (in preparation for spray painting the cats)
-praying mantis death matches
-Roly Poly death camps
-Running away and sneaking back in the house while we were looking for said child


Caleb seemed pretty mild after that.  Poor Noah missed out because he was at work...but I don't know if I could take what he could have added to the conversation.

I love my kids and their sense of adventure...and that they had a childhood!

Blessing:  They were kids, they had fun...  Lesson:  Was I really that oblivious?

No comments:

Post a Comment