Thursday, February 2, 2017

January 20, 2017

Procedure Time

Time for Baylees next round of Botox.  Her migraines have been really bad.  I'm guessing mostly because of everything else going on with her body.  But the coolest thing ever...it's not a doctor appointment, but I was able to have a sit down with Dr. Lloyd and tell him what Dr. Giles said about the Lyrica and Topamax and he was in full agreement that we needed to get her off something, just in case and took her right off the Topamax.  He was all in for protecting her body.  That was pretty amazing, that even though it was a procedure day he took the time to talk and listen and PROTECT her.  And the anesthesiologist was just as great listening to her history and said he would take great care of her.

And while she was in her procedure, I listened to most of the inaugeration.  And was sad to see the protests turned into damaging protests.  Sigh.

Blessing:  Great Doctors.  An awesome nation (even though it is fractured right now), that can have a peaceful transfer of power.  Lesson:  Even though I'm not perfect, I can be peaceful when I don't agree (I did it for the last administration...I hope people can figure it out for this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment