Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 7, 2017

We came home from the hospital and Baylee is keeping things down.  Hopefully we will be able to manage that on our own.

My sweet husband had been doing laundry, dishes and cleaning so I could come home to a clean house...the boys were less helpful, but it was a Saturday morning and their favorite time to sleep in.

We were able to run most of our errands before the next storm hit and take a blissful nap.

BLESSON:  With all of the weather we are apparently going to continue getting, I'm extremely grateful for 4 wheel drive and my suburban.  I love my beastie.  I'm grateful it keeps me and my family safe on the crazy roads.  I'm REALLY grateful for the crazy weather.  We have been in a drought for such a long time, we need the moisture.  I hope it continues and we are able to break free of the drought cycle.  Lesson:  There is beauty all around (even in the middle of a snowstorm).

No comments:

Post a Comment