Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 15, 2017

Savannah stayed the night last night...tried to get her to come to our ward, but she was like, "Nah."

Baylee finally made it to Sunday School....not sure how she feels about me being her teacher...but if Noah could survive it (the few times he made it), then she can too.

Noah came to church again.  He was set apart for his calling as the priesthood pianist.  Felix said he did a great job.

We talked about optimism and gratitude in Relief Society.  I went on one of my tangents in my brain....I was thinking about how I am an opportunist (hehehehe).  But not just jokingly...I want to take the opportunity to see the good, to see the blessings, to see the joy.  I want to take the opportunity to smell the roses, the buckets of blessings, the Hand of God in my life.  That is the kind of opportunist I want to be.

Julie Thornton came by to deliver something for Caleb and we had a great chat.  I love her.  She is just one of those people that makes my heart smile.

BLESSING:  Julie, Noah and Baylee going to church, all the blessings.  LESSON: Choosing to see the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment