Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 2, 2017

And then it snowed, and snowed and snowed.

Today I am incredibly grateful we made it everywhere we needed to be safely!

I think snowpocalypse may have started.  The weather is predicting snow for 10 days...I don't know if it will actually happen, but it if does...today was just the beginning.  We started moving Savannah into her new apartment, the weather wasn't great and we had to move the big items.  But we managed to avoid big streets and arrive safely.  Everyone made it to and from work safely and that's what really matters.

BLESSON:  I had to pick Savannah up from work, take her to her old apartment to show it.  Even though I was really, really, really tired...I am grateful I was given the strength necessary to be where I was needed (and where I felt like I needed to be).  The lesson is that there is no shame in asking for help...at any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment