Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 6, 2017

Getting up at 5:45 am to go home from the hospital and get the boys up and ready for school was hard enough...walking outside into 3 degree weather, made me want to cry.  I definitely didn't prepare for the weather when I threw my go bag in the car.

It was another day in the hospital...which as weird as it sounds, I'm grateful for.  The doctors are taking no chances.  Making sure that Baylee stays hydrated and keeps food down.

I love that each of the kids has checked in, asked how things are going and when we will be home.  Caleb really just wants to tell me where he is on his video games, but he tries really hard to be polite about it.

BLESSON: So many blessings today.  I'm grateful for modern medicine (always!).  Cars with heaters! Each of my children being safe, especially driving in the cold, crazy weather.  A husband that has the option to work at home and be such an awesome back up and help me by beings in all of the places I can't be.  The Lesson is understanding that Heavenly Father has prepared a way for me.  That I don't have to do it alone...I never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment