Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 12, 2017

I've mentioned before how much I hate immunosuppresants.  Baylee isn't supposed to get hers when she is sick.  We didn't know she was getting sick, but she woke up this morning with a horrible sinus infection, which means she was getting sick when she received it.

We also had Caleb's strings concern tonight.  It was awesome!  I love how amazing Miss Looney is and how far she has brought the strings program in just 2 short years!  To be able to have the kindergartners learning...and the combined 6th, 7th and 8th grade orchestra sounding as good as it does is incredible!  I love our school!  It has been such a blessing to our family!

BLESSING: As much as I hate immunosuppresants, I am still grateful for the good it does with Baylee's arthritis (she said she could feel a difference in her joints today).  And I'm grateful for John Hancock Charter School and all of the amazing people who love, teach and nurture the students.  LESSON:  There is beauty all around.  Big and small, the blessings are poured out upon us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment