Monday, January 2, 2017

January 1, 2017

January 1, 2017
I Lost a Little Mojo

2016 was a rough year.  Not because all of the celebrities that died (which, although sad, the majority of people out there didn't know them personally...I grieve for their families...but it's a change in culture...not a personal loss...so everyone can please get a grip now).

But back to me.  2016 was a rough year for my family.  And while I was still grateful, and we saw SO MANY MIRACLES, I wasn't pointing out the gratitude and the miracles like I had in years past. And I need to.  I WANT to.  Because it makes me a better human.

We ended up at the doctor and the ER on Day 1 of 2017.  Not exactly where we wanted to be, BUT there are blessings!!!  And I'm grateful!

I'm grateful that we have access to medical care 24/7/365.  So many places don't.  And while we struggle with health issues, we are able to receive the care that allows us to LIVE and survive.  The illnesses we have in our family would be terminal in many places of the world.

BLESSON (the blessing in the LESSON):  The lesson is patience.  I think that will be a recurring lesson.  It usually is.  I really suck at it...but I will get there.  But the blessing, is that Heavenly Father has provided me with angels (heavenly and earthly) to help me on this journey towards patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment