Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 5, 2017

Baylee hasn't been able to keep solids or liquids down in 24 hours..again.  We were able to get a morning appointment and decided to try new meds.  Unfortunately, it took us a while to track down the meds.  And the meds didn't stay down either.  So back to the hospital we went.

The kids are really, really good about rolling with all of the hospitalizations we have had.  They are handling things pretty well.  I'm very grateful for that.  It makes it easier when I can't be in 20 places at once.

Getting Baylee's IV was rather traumatic though,  8 attempts and it finally ended up in her neck.  That's what happens when you are dehydrated...you're veins are non existent.  She handled it fairly well.  But it was extremely painful.

BLESSON:  I'm grateful that my kids are adaptable.  I'm grateful for IV fluids.  I'm grateful for medications that can help her not throw up for a while.  The lesson is leaning to listen to the prompting of Spirit to go and do what I am asked to do WHEN I am asked to, instead of waiting for the Spirit to yell at me.  That happens a little more often than it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment