Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 3, 2017

This will likely be a recurring theme (although I can always dream!), but I am so grateful for our doctors.  OUR DOCTORS....the ones we have developed relationships with, that know us, know our needs and LISTEN.

I'm grateful that Noah is getting the care he needs and that Savannah is getting treatment and care. While we figure out her very, very, VERY weird airborne anaphylactic reaction, the doctors in our life LISTENED!  And took it seriously.  I know so many people who don't have the blessing in their life...and where we spend so much time at the doctor, I can tell you what a huge difference that makes.  I have such a sense of peace that we were guided to the medical professionals that we needed to have in our lives.

BLESSON:  The blessing is our doctors.  The lesson is learning to listen to the prompting of the Spirit.  And for one as stubborn as I, that can be a tremendously difficult lesson to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment