Saturday, March 11, 2017

February 23, 2017

I have to take my humor where I can get it right now.  I had a bacon bit stuck to my arm and Felix thought I was bleeding.  I thought it was the funniest thing ever.  He did not.  I don't know why???    I was able to spend some time out with Savannah talking about what she wants to do...and she is having a really hard time figuring out the direction she wants to go with schooling and her future.  She has really strong personal interests and does she want to weave them into her education and perhaps career?  She has to decide...I can only counsel...and I don't know if I am very good at that.

Blessing:  I'm funny.  I am.  Time with my kids.  Lesson:  Making sure prayer is always, always, always part of my counsel.  No one can or will give better advice than the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment