Saturday, March 11, 2017

February 20, 2017

Today I posted a video about anxiety and depression.  People see the happy me.  I don't let them see the stressed out, anxiety ridden, over burdened, living in fear all the time me.  But it exists.  The reality is, I am both.  I am happy.  I am depressed.  I have anxiety.  And I spend every day balancing the two sides of the coin.  I have been blessed with doctors who help me manage with medication.  I have been blessed in the past with therapists (the kids therapists) who helped me manage the chaos of our lives.  I have been blessed with a Heavenly Father that has given me spiritual gifts to work through these struggles and allows me to see the joy in the world...especially on the really hard days.

Blessing(s):  I don't suffer alone.  I AM HAPPY.  The atonement is real.  I can apply it daily.  I can ask for and receive help.  Lesson:  Do a better job speaking up and out so others don't have to suffer in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment