Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8

January 8, 2014

I am so grateful for prayer.  And not just any prayer....but my particular version prayer.  You know, the one conversation with Heavenly Father that lasts all day.  Where I just ask questions as things happen, and share my musings.  It's my version of writing a book, without all of that laborious thinking.  Where I am able to let someone in and share my deepest, darkest secrets, fears and the earliest hints of hopes and dreams.  It's my safest placest where I can go to explain to someone everything, unload all of the emotional vomit that I keep bottled up and hidden and I don't have to worry about explaining that I am not looking for pity because of my trials, but understanding during the journey.  I love prayer....

No comments:

Post a Comment